Q1: How can I resolve video playback issues?
Many times this is connection or website cache related. Check out this Udemy Support Article to resolve.
Q2: Can I download Udemy course lectures?
Absolutely! We want you to have access to the course whenever and wherever you are. Click below for detailed instructions.
REMINDER: These lectures are copyright products of The BA Guide and should not be disseminated or dispersed.
Q3: Where can I download the course resources?
These are available inside of the course as you watch the lectures. Udemy Support Article Walkthrough
Q4: How do I access my Udemy course completion certificate?
Once, you have completed 100% of a course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion. Here are some detailed instructions to access your certificate.
Q5: I've finished a course, but the completion certificate is not showing as available?
The Udemy platform automatically controls the completion percentage, so please follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Navigate to the course
- Click the Course Content tab
- Towards the top, click the blue "All Sections" link
- Scan through the lectures and validate there is a blue check next to each
- When you find any that aren't checked you can watch the lecture or simply click the empty circle (a check should appear)
- Once you have all of them checked you can look at your progress bar near the top of the same page and the trophy should now be lit up
- Click the trophy to access your Certificate of Completion
- If after these steps you are still having issues, please open a Support Ticket with Udemy